You are here
The ICAEW CFAB is an internationally recognised certificate that teaches talent the essential knowledge in business, finance and accounting to help them get ahead in the job market.
GBSP is a qualification specifically tailored towards GBS professionals and focuses on embedding practitioner knowledge and leadership skills required by the industry. It is a qualification designed by practitioner for practitioners and will leverage on the strength of ICAEW CFAB qualification in providing a combined and robust qualification for your GBS talents.
VALUE PROPOSITION TO COMPANIES
- Integrated Accountancy & GBS Qualification
- Top tier talent attraction & retention
- Address need for upskilling within GBS in order to move up the Shared Services value curve
- Pave the way in building local leadership pipeline towards top management positions within GBS
- Designed by Global Business Services practitioners and will be delivered by practitioners
- Opportunity to tailor to specific company needs (in terms of the GBS Qualification)
Program Information /details (training can be informed here)
- ICAEW CFAB & GBSP qualification: ICAEW CFAB provides the technical accounting and finance skills and GBSP provides the applied learning platform within the GBS industry.
- Consists of 6 modules for ICAEW CFAB (depending on exemptions obtained) and 6 modules for GBSP.
- Face to Face: 6 GBS Professional Modules over a period of 3 months
- Mentoring & Coaching Sessions
- Online Learning: ICAEW CFAB Modules over a period of 3-12 months by Kaplan (depending on number of exemptions)
- Strong foundation in accounting & finance
- End-to-end process understanding of best practice shared services operations and its interdepencies
- Ability to apply practical tools essential in Shared Services operations (e.g. Project Management & Change Management)
- How to effectively manage themselves and lead others within Shared Services environment
Who can apply
Graduates or non-graduates who are new entrants to the Global Business Services Industry
Global Business Services professional with 1-5 years of experience looking to upskill in accountancy knowledge and leading edge shared services practices
How to apply
Write to email@example.com
Where to apply
Write in to register your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of the next programme: Feb 24th to May 12th .
Venue: KL and Cyberjaya depending on the number of participants
The Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (formerly known as Multimedia Development Corporation) a unique organization established to direct and oversee MSC Malaysia, the national ICT development initiative, by advising the Malaysian Government on legislation and policies, developing industry-specific practices and setting the standards for multimedia and digital operations. MDEC is also responsible for promoting MSC Malaysia locally and globally, whilst providing strategic support to MSC Malaysia Status Companies.
More about the Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation >