MSC Malaysia MyProCert (Strategic Reform Initiatives-SRI)
You are here
Be a Global Certified Professional with MSC Malaysia MyProCert (SRI)
The MSC Malaysia MyProCert (SRI) is designed to advance careers in ICT-based roles. The programme offers various in-demand professional certifications in areas such as Enterprise Resource Planning, Networking, Security, Games and Creative, Project Management and more. These certifications are offered at significantly discounted prices. On top of the discounts, participants will enjoy further financial incentives upon being certified.
The programme is open to all Malaysians and companies to raise the skills of the workforce to international standard. Companies contributing to the Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF) can claim the net fee (after deducting the MyProCert incentive) from HRDF. Trained and certified Malaysians under this programme will be part of the critical supply of ICT talent to meet the growing needs of local ICT industry players and foreign investors.
Programme details (Training and Certification)
Programme details (Certification only)
- Organization / Individual:
(75% of total exam(s) fees leading to an approved certification capped at RM1,250 per participant; whichever is lower)
(100% of total exam(s) fees leading to an approved certification capped at RM1,250 per participants; whichever is lower)
- List of claimable certifications (exam fee only)
Who can participate?
- Malaysian citizen
- Priority will be given to existing workforce with 2-8 years working experience
- Meet the admission criteria set by the training course / certification owner
- Pass all the examinations required for the certification within 6 months from the commencement date of the training or no later by 1st of December 2016 whichever is earlier.
- Applications are accepted from individuals or companies sponsoring/nominating their employees.
The Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (formerly known as Multimedia Development Corporation) a unique organization established to direct and oversee MSC Malaysia, the national ICT development initiative, by advising the Malaysian Government on legislation and policies, developing industry-specific practices and setting the standards for multimedia and digital operations. MDEC is also responsible for promoting MSC Malaysia locally and globally, whilst providing strategic support to MSC Malaysia Status Companies.
More about the Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation >